If you don’t like crab – or don’t want to spend the money on it – you can still make this, just increase the amount of tomatoes.
Prep time: 5 minutes ¦ Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 ½ tbsp groundnut oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 plum tomatoes (depending on size), deseeded and chopped
- 1 green chilli, halved, deseeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated to a purée
- 1 tsp grated root ginger
- 75g white crabmeat
- 2 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp cumin seeds, toasted and crushed
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- In a small frying pan, heat ½ tbsp of the oil and gently fry the onion until soft and pale gold.
- Add the tomato and cook until it is soft and the moisture...
Start a 30-day free trial for unlimited access to Premium articles
- Unlimited access to Premium articles
- Subscriber-only events and experiences
- Cancel any time
Free for 30 days
then only £2 per week
Save 25% with an annual subscription
Just £75 per year